Orders, Rotations & Scheduling
Orders Rotations & Scheduling software improves operational efficiency by automating the collection, management and planning of requests for irrigation water delivery.
Features and Benefits
Farmers can place requests using telephone, IVR (Interactive Voice Response) or the web or smartphone (with the Customer Connect function pack). Farmers have the power to delete or modify requests with all actions logged. If required you can also enforce notice periods on these actions.
If you manage your network through rotations, you can define multiple rotations and apply requested delivery changes.
Clever visual planning tools enable you to maximise your ability to deliver while fitting into your network’s physical limitations and operational capacity to deliver. Operator running sheets can then be printed with up-to-date instructions.
By making the planning and scheduling process more efficient, notice periods for delivery requests can be shortened and equitable services provided to customers.
By running reports you gain insight into farmer demand. You can also view the demand dynamically and visually if you have the Network Visualisation function pack.
- Farmers can order and manage their water delivery requests through the method of their choice
- Define and manage pre-planned deliveries (rotations or rosters)
- Demand and service reporting by section or entire channel system
- Logging of order history
- Easy definition of planning areas
- Generation of running sheets to provide operator instructions to field staf