Rights & Compliance
The Rights and Compliance function pack helps you take control of the complexity of managing irrigation water allocation rights.
Features and Benefits
With the Rights and Compliance software function pack you can ensure compliance with allocation rights and compliance with increasing government regulation.
You have the flexibility to define water rights or entitlements in the way that reflects your legal structure. You can effect permanent or temporary transfer of rights or alternatively interface to an external water rights register where an external body manages the rights.
Tools are provided for checking water rights before or after water delivery, and for ensuring deliveries conform with regulations. You can report to farmers on usage and on the fairness of distribution and to regulatory authorities or other stakeholders.
Meter reading is cheaper and easier with automated remote meter reading when meters have telemetry. Alternatively you can use our smartphone app if your staff manually collect meter readings, or you can use Customer Connect to enable farmers to self-report and save on meter reading costs.
- Management of rights and entitlements, equity shares, delivery shares or environmental variables
- Management of transfers of rights and entitlements
- Automatic checking of deliveries to adhere to rights
- Generation of customer water statements
- Reporting to demonstrate compliance
- Automatic or manual recording of meter readings
- Farmer self-reporting of meter readings via web or IVR (phone keypad)