The FlumeGate is an intelligent overshot control gate designed to regulate flow in large scale open canal networks. The gates is available in 40+ standard sizes to meet a multitude of hydraulic and system conditions around the world. This version of the data sheet is the latest iteration released in December 2021.
- SlipMeter Receives Pattern Approval Certification in Australia
- Rubicon’s large automation project in India receives appreciation by Union Ministers’ and farmers.
- Sunwater in Queensland completes their AU$32.54million efficiency improvement project
- Murrumbidgee Irrigation to create 7.4 gigalitres in additional water savings with $126.48m Federal funding
- AC Biobío Norte inaugurates first Automated Rubicon FlumeGate site