The severe drought affecting the Coquimbo Region highlights the importance of making the most of the available water, especially in the context of agricultural irrigation. The Bellavista Canal has a length of 37 miles, servicing approximately 15,000 acres of irrigated land and benefiting around 1,500 irrigators. Rubicon worked on the installation of 3 additional overshot FlumeGates, with the system now 60% automated.
- FarmConnect™ featured in the latest volume of the Irrigation Leader – USA
- Rubicon Water completes irrigation modernization project installation in Costa Rica
- How Rubicon’s Innovative Technology is Supporting the Objectives of Smart Irrigation Month
- Rubicon installs control gates to continue with the modernization of AC Bellavista users in Chile
- Rubicon begins installation of first project in Argentina